Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Tøjkøb på internettet - To buy clothes on the internet


Click the photo to see the whole text

Jeg køber en del på nettet. ”Faste” ting som strygejern og bøger. Men tøj har jeg svært ved.
Man bliver let fristet til at købe mere, end man egentlig havde tænkt sig, når man sidder hjemme i sofaen.
Jeg har købt tøj nogle gange, men jeg har returneret mere, end jeg har beholdt, fordi det ikke passede på den ene eller anden måde. Men firmaerne håber jo på, at køberne beholder tøjet, fordi det er så besværligt at skulle pakke det ned og gå på posthuset.
Så jeg har bestemt mig for ikke at købe, med mindre jeg kender varen. Jeg vil have varen i hånden, prøve den og derefter beslutte, om jeg vil købe.
Slut med tøjkøb på nettet. Det vil spare mig både tid og penge.



I buy stuff on the internet. “Solid” things like an iron or books. But clothes – I find that difficult.
You easily get tempted to buy more than you had planned, when you sit comfortably in your own couch.
I have bought clothes a couple of times, but I have returned more than I have kept, because it didn’t fit one way or another. But of course the companies hope that the buyers will keep the goods, because they find it too time consuming to pack the stuff again and go to the post office.
So I have decided not to buy, unless I know the item. I want to feel it, try it on and then decide whether I will buy or not.
I am done with buying clothes on the internet. That will save me time as well as money.

No comments:

Post a Comment